Thursday 26 May 2016

Last Class Telecommunication & Networking

This class more about tips for final exam and the type and advantages/disadvantages topology network. Dr Dayana ask the students to watch the video about topology ( MIT Blossoms) which is the wedding table relate computer network. After that, the students have to acting to become topology. This can make student more understand and remember the long time about the type of topology.




What do I want from this class?
Improve my knowledge about the types and different of network topology. For example, the advantages of star topology and the disadvantages of linear bus topology.

What might I expected from this class?
Dr Dayana ask the student to watch the video blossoms about topology and then the student had to acting in the type of topology.

Why this class is relevant to my study?
This class is relevant to my study because it is easy when become the teachers then have to making decisions about the type of topology.

What new thoughts have come into my head so far in this class?
  • The star topology has to go hub then go another workstations.
  • The linear bus topology has terminator in the end also has backbones.
Lastly, I would enjoy learning this subject. I would like to say a big word of thank you to Dr Dayana & Dr Affandy and all the fellow classmates 1SPPS.
Thank you for this enjoyable 15 weeks of fun! This subject would be my most unforgettable moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment